A Thousand Sayings...
* It don't take a very big person to carry a grudge.
* You cannot unsay a cruel word.
* Every path has a few puddles.
* The best sermons are lived, not preached.
* Don't judge folks by their relatives.
* Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.
* Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
* If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.
* Always drink upstream from the herd.
* Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.
* Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin' it back in.
* Be ye fishers of men - you catch them & He'll clean them.
* Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
* Don't wait for six strong men to take you to Church.
* Exercise daily - walk with the Lord.
* Give God what's right - not what's left.
* God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
* He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
* In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma - but never let him be the period.
* Man's way leads to a hopeless end - God's way leads to an endless hope.
* Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
* Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
* Plan ahead - It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
* Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.
* The Church is prayer-conditioned.
* WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
* We don't change God's message - His message changes us.
* When praying, don't give God instructions - just report for duty.
* Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
* Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong.
* Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
* Words that soak into your ears are whispered... not yelled.
* Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.
* Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.